Sealand Services Worldwide Computer Center
||Port Elizabeth, NJ
|Project Contract Amount:
||Conrad F. Hall, Sr.
||Mark D. Hall
||Port Authority of New York and New Jersey - Port Elizabeth Operations
|Lessee and Contact Person:
||Sealand Services, Inc. - Anthony Scotti - 704-571-2130
||Ehrenkrantz Eckstut & Kuhn - Dennis Kuhn - 212-353-0400
- Office building renovations - 200,000 sq.ft.
- Phased while occupied - operations uninterrupted
- Removed all existing office partitions
- Rebuilt partitions, ceilings, floors and walls - 200,000 sq. ft.
- New mechanical, plumbing, electric and life safety systems
- New 20,000 sq.ft. computer center to track worldwide shipping operations; included raised computer access floor
- New emergency generator building
- New electrical redundancy systems
- New mechanical room and equipment
- Project completed in ten months; fourteen months ahead of schedule